This weekend we have really been working with Hudson on the floor and encouraging him to get those legs going and start crawling! He has made great success, but he hasn't officially crawled yet! He gets up on his knees will, rocks a little, and then when he realizes he isn't going anywhere, he lunges forward and kinda does a belly flop! Don thinks he will be crawling by the end of the week, but I am gonna play it safe and say for sure by Christmas! He is doing great and getting better with each attempt. It is so exciting for us to see him grow and reach his milestones. He is doing this much earlier than we ever expected! I am sure thing my house will turn upside down once he starts going and getting into everything! I guess we better get that gate up on our basement stairs soon!!
Hudson at the beginning of the weekend trying to get up and GO....
Hudson on Saturday, getting even better and getting up on those knees....
Sunday afternoon...I love his expression and hands in this one. He is probably sick of me following him around with the camera, so I think he is teasing me in this one!!
If I can make the video file smaller, I will have a video of Hudson attempting to crawl. Hopefully it works!!